Saturday 8 March 2014

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

 Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm £3.69

Everyone loves a good lip balm and the Burt's Bees Beeswax is one I've used for the last few months particularly over the winter. I love that it comes in a lipstick form which means it's a lot more convenient to use. It's very easy to apply, feels nice on the lips and definitely soothes them. It's also very good for prepping the lips before applying other lip products. Oh and I also like that it's more on the minty side, it's very subtle but it definitely gives that cooling sensation when you use it. I also find this keeps the lips moisturised for a really long time which means you don't have to apply it so often. I'm almost out of this now but I've got a new one in pink grapefruit which I'm hoping will be just as good! x

9 comments:

  1. hey! love your blog :) would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Burt's Bees lip balms feel really soft and nourishing on your lips :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like burt’s bees and the packaging comes in such a happy colour!


    heartbeats Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this product, thanks for introducing it to me :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!!!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burt's Bees is one of the best lip balms, but my favorite would definitely be Blistex. I find it's much stronger than Burt's Bees in terms of the cooling sensation, which I'm in need of since my lips are terribly chapped. Haha :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lip balm that contains bees wax is always great! It cures chapped lips so good!

    remnantsofreflection.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! It's so cool<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog<3 Its so cool
    http://queens-of-fashion-ce.blogspot.gr/ please visit mine and be a member<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...