Saturday 18 January 2014

What I Wore | Thrifted Oversized

(shirt - charity shop, cardigan - car boot sale, leggings - H&M, shoes - Office)

I used to love thrifting when I was still a teenager and it's been a while since I've been to any charity shops or gone car booting. That said, I have collected a few favourites throughout the years, one being this cardigan. I remember wearing this almost everyday when I was 17 and I still reach for it today. I love that it's so different! The oversize fit is perfect and it has such a genuine vintage feel to it. The shirt I'm wearing is also thrifted, I haven't worn it a lot but don't you think the print's just so cool? To finish everything off, I wore black leggings along with some leopard printed creepers which I got on sale from Office. I hope you're all having a great weekend and I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately but I will try to post more regularly in the upcoming weeks. x

8 comments:

  1. this looks like such a comfy outfit! really loving the oversized shirt
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love big chunky cardigans this looks so cozy! Ohmygod those creepers are amazing too:D
    Great blog! :)
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love your shirt so much
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thrift stores! I have found many amazing, unique pieces for really inexpensive price! :) I love your style, cuz it's unique and original! Keep up the good work! xx


    Check out my latest article!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything oversized is great, so I am in love with your outfit! :)
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute on those pics !!!
    I love your hair !!!

    Sarah
    http://www.little-freak.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...