Thursday 30 January 2014

Skin System Toner

Skin System Toner £2

I use toners on a regular basis, mainly to bring back moisture into the skin after cleansing, refresh my face in the mornings and get rid of any leftover gunk before moisturising. In the last few months, I have used the Skin System Toner — available at Asda. I like this because it's cheap and does the job! Another great thing about this is that it doesn't contain any parabens, fragrance or any artificial colours. It contains 'antioxidant white tea extract and vitamin E to help fight first signs of ageing; aloe vera leaf juice and shea butter to leave skin feeling moisturised and refreshed.' Well, isn't that just music to the ears?

For £2 it doesn't seem like it would do a lot but I've honestly enjoyed using this. It replenishes the skin nicely and feels a lot like water. Also, it doesn't sting or irritate my skin in any way. Plus points for the packaging too, it's simple but sleek at the same time! I don't really have much else to say about this apart from that it's good and that I would probably repurchase it seeing as I'm pretty much out. Then again, I haven't tried many other toners, any suggestions? x

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...