Sunday 19 January 2014

Haul | Cheap Finds at Primark

Primark cap £4 | sunglasses £2 | striped leggings £6 | printed trousers £9 | white crop top £3 | black crop top £2.50
boyfriend crop tops £3 each | striped shirt £10 | printed crop top £8 | cardigan £12 | bomber jacket £7 (sale) | 
playsuit £5 | aztec print dress £10

Another massive Primark haul! What can I say, eh? The place is amazing and they do such great bargains! First off I got a cap which is more of a 'fun' item and yeah I know, looking back I don't really know why I spent £4 on it either. Aha! Anyway, I also got these pair of circle reflective shades for only £2 then a pair of striped leggings and a printed pair of loose trousers. I also bought six crop tops in various styles, a white fitted one, a sleeveless black high neck, two boyfriend, a blue striped shirt and lastly, a zebra print one. That's enough crop tops to last me the entire year! And to keep me cosy while I'm in them, I got a waterfall cardigan as well as a nice b&w bomber jacket. The last two items are a monochrome playsuit and another b&w printed cut out dress. Yep I spend way too much money in Primark but what can you do, the place sucks all discipline out of you! Sorry, not sorry. x 

14 comments:

  1. not gonna lie, i love that cap! i've been meaning to get one for AGES!! and i'm in love with those sunnies ah
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primarks been great recently I've been finding loads of things and you've got some lovely bits!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to go to primark soon! i'd love to see the aztec dress in an outfit post!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  4. God it seems like you got a lot of bang for your buck though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the crop tops! haha primark defo sucks you in but you get a lot for your moneez worth ;)

    rabia from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, love your photos. New follower for sure.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your haul! Wish we had a Primark here in Australia :(

    What camera do you use btw? I really like the way you take your photos :)

    x
    Phoebe
    www.eatliveloverepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. primark is fantastic! love those sunglasses! :) they've upped their game recently! great haul! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful things and a wonderful blog... Do you want to follow each other?
    Just leave a comment ton my blog and I´ll follow you back :-)

    Leonie
    www.pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, primark really needs to come to the US. Love the haul!

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need primark here in Croatia! Adore every single piece. Great style and blog dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those clothes are so nice! xo

    feel free to check out my blog www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your haul is perf' ♡
    Primark = heaven :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...