Monday 25 November 2013

What I Wore | Plain Floral

(floral headband - Primark, dress and flats - New Look, bag - Ebay, sunglasses - carboot sale)

Here's another look I wore sometime ago in London. I decided to dress really casually because I was walking a lot and wanted to be more comfortable. I wore this simple grey dress and paired it with my striped slip-ons. To make it more exciting, I also had my floral headband on and wore my aviator sunglasses. It was still sunny then, aha! But yea, a couple more outfit posts until I'm all caught up! x

13 comments:

  1. love this outfit! way too cold to wear it now though :-(

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED with your outfit you look so cool, feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photos, great shots of your outfit
    Love the whole outfit
    Signed by Taffy

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    xo'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely aviators! Love how you paired the dress with the flower crown.

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey beauty ! you look great ! I love comfortable that doesnt compromise style and this is that!

    kouturekittenblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! love your headband!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a beautiful place! and you look super sweet in the simple grey dress and floral headpiece <3

    Check out my new blog post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful floral crown and I love how fresh and simple this outfit is.

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely place!!! And u looks lovely! <3 Wish i can be there!
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ? Just let me know ;;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a nice blog, I follow you with gfc :)

    Very pretty outfit, the dress looks super cute and the floral headband too <3

    xx Cute and Wild

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...