Wednesday 13 November 2013

What I Wore | Black and White Print

(top and jacket - Primark, leggings - Monki, flats - & Other Stories)

This is an outfit I wore a while back and clearly, I wasn't feeling very inspired seeing as it's the usual monochrome look. I wore this high waisted leggings with white panels on the side along with this Primark zebra print crop top, which I think makes the look more interesting. I also wore my monochrome varsity jacket that I got on sale from Primark. And on my feet, I decided to put on my pointed flats from & Other Stories. I do love these shoes but I really wouldn't suggest running in them. Aha! This is kind of my go-to look whenever I'm in a rush or not feeling very inspired. I'd normally put on some leggings and pick a top or shirt that goes with it, chuck on a jacket and I'm good to go. Not very exciting but it's my fail safe look that I sport pretty much 80% of the time. What's your go-to look? x

11 comments:

  1. i love everything about this look! i followed you, Dear :*

    Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are awesome! X

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say nine times out of ten it usually involves wearing black! But with a bit of metal bling, and a red lip, tha'ts my go to style!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love these photos! Monochrome is definitely a classic. It's hard to go wrong with a simple b&w look.

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    I love your leggings!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good monochrome look! So easy to look put together when you're feeling uninspired ;)

    Isabel x
    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...