Friday 29 November 2013

What I Wore | At Talland Bay

(crop top and dungarees - Primark, sunglasses - carboot sale)

This will be my last outfit post that isn't autumn or winter appropriate, I promise! Last summer, I visited my family down in Cornwall and decided to wear this to one of our trips. We went to a beach with both sand and rock formations so I opted for my bright orange snorkeling shoes. Aha! I then wore my dungarees with a boyfriend crop top underneath. Pretty simple but something comfortable as I had to climb rocks and whatnot! 

Starting next week, I will be featuring my more recent autumn and winter looks. Sorry about the delay! But as I said, I like to do things in chronological order. Also, Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all those living in the U.S! I hope you all had a good one. And to everyone else, have a great weekend! x

15 comments:

  1. You look great and those views are amazing! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I wish summer wasn't so far away!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek your outfit is so cute!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you
    this outfit is perfect :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is awesome by the way! just book marked it.

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how natural these photos are xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are beautiful and I love those dungarees
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how everything you're wearing is a classic. What's not to love?

    xx Patricia
    http://patriciaallover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! love the pictures!
    xx Ayesha
    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute style!

    Follow each other on bloglovin?

    www.closetoflace.com

    Lace xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...