Friday 1 November 2013

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion


Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion £10

I get really dry skin especially around my legs and arms so it's important that I keep them nourished and moisturised. After hearing a lot about Soap and Glory, I thought I'd try some of their skincare, one being The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. I'm not really a big fan of body butters in tubs as I don't like dipping my hands in to get the product out. So the pump was a really good selling point for me on this one. I just find it easier to use and I know exactly how many pumps I need for each part of my body. I don't know, I just prefer my skincare in bottles. Aha! 

The product itself is really easy to apply, it's not sticky and it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. I just honestly love this product, it works so well in keeping your legs and arms smooth. Oh and can I just mention how amazing this smells, oh my goodness! Every time I put this on, it just makes me feel so refreshed and clean. It's almost as if I'm incomplete without it after a shower. The only thing I have to say though is that the smell does linger for a really long time and sometimes can transfer onto clothes. So I'll be careful to use it along with other scents. I personally don't mind this as I'm not big on spraying perfume. I just think it's a bonus that I get to smell good and be all soft and silky. Hee!

But yeah, I really recommend this to anyone who's looking for a really good body lotion especially this time of year when the cold just sucks all the moisture out of you. It's not the cheapest but for what you get, I think £10 is definitely worth it. This entire bottle has lasted me a good few months too so I think it's done pretty well for itself. Soap and Glory products are available in Boots. x

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried Soap and Glory but I think I'll try it out sometime. My skin gets really dry during the winter as well.

    -Char
    www.simplynewtral.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin gets pretty dry in the cold seasons as well, so I should definitely try that. Great post! & I agree, pumps are much easier. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. If they would only sell this in my country...

    Jimmy | http://byjimmy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The S&G body products are fantastic - my favourites are the Breakfast scrub and the Smoothie start body buttercream - and like you say, they smell so yummy! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...