Tuesday 12 November 2013

Haul | & Other Stories

& Other Stories eyelash curler £10 | slip ons £55

You probably already know about & Other Stories, it's a new brand from the same people that created H&M. There was a massive hype about the brand especially when it first came to the UK and when it launched its website. I personally can't get enough of it! I love the clothes, especially the shoes. More importantly, they have an awesome cosmetics line. I mean, what's not to love?

Here's my first purchase from them. And c'mon, just look at that packaging, it's so beautiful! Aha! Anyway, I got these leather pointed flats which I couldn't get out of my head for days, so I knew I had to get it. Then, an eyelash curler as I've never owned one. And so far so good! I love the shoes and have worn it numerous times and the curler is pretty amazing too. It doesn't tug or pull my eyelashes and it really does work, worth the £10 I paid for it! 

They're definitely not as cheap as H&M but I honestly don't think they're overly expensive either. I think you pay for what you get. I mean, if you really want a good pair of shoes that will last, then you have to invest on it like I did on this pair. I find that with & Other Stories, you really get better quality and that's why you pay more. Again, they're not the cheapest but they're definitely not the most expensive. I would love to try more of their make up and skincare! And maybe a few more pairs of shoes... Have you purchased anything from & Other Stories, what's your thoughts? x

14 comments:

  1. Their packaging and your pictures are gorgeous. It looks like a good brand.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah those flats are so great! Just found your blog and I love it, definitely following! <3

    http://thegirlwithone-eye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check them out. I'm in love with the packaging and those shoes are definitely must haves. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that the same people ar behind that brand as H&M! I haven't been to any of their shops yet but I think I'll have to go take a look soon..! Those shoes are stunnnnning.

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great haul - the shoes are so gorgeous! I've never bought anything from & Other Stories but I've lusted after a lot of stuff from there! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Aladin :) haha, love those shoes, so edgy and unique <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous shoes, love the presentation of the photos as well. thank you for sharing.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shoes :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes are dope! Love your look! Please be sure to check out Oliver & 8th , your shopping destination for vintage,jewels, and designer <3
    www.oliverand8th.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. &other stories has such nice shoes in stock. there are at least 10 shoes on my wishlist. such a great store and the shoes you got are awesome. so unique.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow the shoes are stunning! a real great staple, I've never been to and other stories but it's now on my list!
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of & Other Stories, but will definitely check it out! The pointed flats are just gorgeous!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness - those shoes are awesome!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...