Saturday 9 November 2013

Footwear | Black Chelsea Boots

Tesco boots £15

These are the black version of these boots, which I was on a hunt for and got as soon as I spotted them in Tesco. I have been into boots ever since the beginning of this year and have had my eye on so many, it's crazy! I just can't get enough of them, I think they're the perfect all year round shoe! So allow me to get this phase out of my system. Aha! 

Anyway, this were only £15 which is amazing as they're the perfect Chelsea boots except without that tag on the back. But who cares? For £15, I sure am not complaining! I have worn these and its brown counterpart so many times, they've been pretty much my go-to boots. They're just so simple and they go with everything. I mean, literally everything! I just love them. Can't you tell, I own two! But seriously, if you don't have a pair of these, please get one. I promise you won't regret it. They're the best type of autumn/winter boots and they're literally everywhere at the minute! x

15 comments:

  1. TESCO?!? Heading right over ;)

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it! I need me a pair of chelsea boots.

    -Char
    www.simplynewtral.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the Chelsea boots, great bargain.

    http://thevlogfix19.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea boots have been all the rage and I can't seem to find the right pair, but definitely gotta try to find some great bargains after I've seen all these lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chelsea boots!

    http://joanasstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's seriosuly cheap, wanna wear bots all the time here! x

    xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omfg TESCO! NO way!!! Definitely getting them!!

    http://blvckbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. they look so nice and really good for the price!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love, need to make a special trip to Tesco's just for these, are they true to size? x

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bargain boots! Such a classic boot to own to :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice find! I've been looking for a simple, cheaper alternative to Acne's Pistol boots and these are a nice flat pair.

    - zozo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...