Friday 25 October 2013

Footwear | Cut Out Boots

Office boots £70

These boots have been featured on my blog before but I thought I'd make a post especially dedicated to them because they're so rad! Ahhh, I just love them! They were from Office and I got them for £70, which is quite a jump from what I would normally be willing to pay for any type of shoes. But I thought it was time I started to invest on shoes that were going to last me a while. Not just cheap ones that took my fancy and end up somewhere in my shoe collection, unworn and collecting dust. Plus they're real leather too, so that's not too bad considering.

I actually got them early this year, around January/February and have used them quite a lot since, particularly over the summer. I love that they're cut out boots but in a really sophisticated way. I don't know, there's something about showing off the heel of your feet that makes it look really nice when worn. I also enjoy the silver hardware as it goes a lot more with the clothes I wear. I think the metal detail around the point of the shoe is really cool too. It's kind of that cowboy look but in a nice everyday way, if you know what I mean. Ahh, they're just so pretty! I can't wait to wear them more again this season. Hee! x

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...