Friday 9 August 2013

Footwear | Peep Toe Flats

Office Flats £4 (sale)

Here's a very simple black open toe pair of flats I got in an Office sale quite a while back. I've only ever worn them once but they're pretty cool. They're definitely one of those easy to go shoes you wear during lazy/running errands type of days. What I like most about them is that they're not just old boring black flats. I mean, yes they aren't super amazing but the peep toe definitely makes it more unique and offers that slight edge when you wear it. Now that's simple with a character! x

3 comments:

  1. can't believe they were £4!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely a pair of flats I'd see myself wearing on casual, errand type of days! Real cute :)

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...