Tuesday 5 March 2013

What I Wore | Hint of Colour

(jacket - Dorothy Perkins, jumper - Urban Outfitters, necklace - Primark, bag - Ebay, leggings - Glance, boots - Office)

Here's what I wore a couple days ago. Nothing exciting but I'm really loving the 'all black' trend with tiny hints of colour. And I can see myself sporting it this spring/summer and possibly all year round! Black just never gets old. I'm also currently obsessed with basics and slowly filling up my wardrobe with staple items I can use for ages, during any season, no matter what the weather is! Starting off with black boots. The ones I'm wearing are from Office which I saw on Anouska Proetta's blog earlier this year. They're amazing and could make any outfit look that tiny bit more polished. I'm also much more into leather hybrid jackets ever since I got this one from Dorothy Perkins last summer. I now have two, and would very much love to expand further. Hee! How about you guys, what's your take on the monochrome trend? x

20 comments:

  1. hey i'm your newest follower so i'd love it and really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow? i love your blog as well and this outfit is so brill!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing. They look very Alexander Wang.
    I LOVE the monochrome trend- it's pretty much what I already wear.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of this outfit! Now following your blog :)

    5500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace, I couldn't believe it was from Primark!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely outfit, I am in LOVE with those shoes!

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo I love this outfit!
    you look stunning <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you look great! i love those shiny leggings <3
    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your jacket, you look so gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaaazing boots! My friend has the same pair and I am always admiring them

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh i'm in love with your boots! they're amazing

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really do love the the necklace, really unique. and the boots are amazing. :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so loving all black outfits with a pop of colour too and your boots are such beauts! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect outfit! your style is the best <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your outfit looks great;}X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this outfit, casual but still stylish

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look gorgeous!xx

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...