Wednesday 13 March 2013

What I Wore | Leather Detail

 (jacket - New Look, shirt - Missguided, leggings - H&M, boots - Office)

My style is pretty casual most days as I like to dress comfortably particularly when I'm at uni. Here's an outfit I wore just over a week ago. Pretty similar to my last outfit post — very monochromatic! Wearing different pieces though, my cut out boots are again from Office, although these are slightly different from the last ones I featured. Jacket is from New Look and the shirt from Missguided. I do wanna wear more colour, but my oh my does it feel like December all over again here in England! How's the weather treating you where you live? x

10 comments:

  1. cool jacket! and that tee is awesome :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The t-shirt is sooo cool and the jacket! Definitely something I would want to wear! You look great!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather does tend to put me in a very melancholy dress sense, but leather jacket and pocket add an edgy touch to a casual outfit, you look great! x

    Fashion Café

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes and that t-shirt is so cool!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous outfit. love the leather detail on the t-shirt.
    ♡♡♡ http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket. Gorgeous blog x

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgosh i'm in love with your blog! all your outfits are so so lovely

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit! New follower on GFC and bloglovin. Love your blog.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!

    Don't forget to check out my new advertorial post!! ♥♥

    ♥♥♥Alisonous✿♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...