Saturday 9 March 2013

Footwear | Subtle Creepers

 New Look shoes £24.99

You may remember these from a haul post a couple weeks back. And they're these pair of black flatforms that I got from New Look. I've had them for quite some time now but haven't had the chance to style them in an outfit yet. I like that they're not exactly creepers but still look slightly similar and I guess that makes them a tiny bit different too! Although I find creepers amazing on other people, I just don't think I have enough confidence to try and pull it off. So something subtle like this would work really well for me. Now all I need is to actually wear it! Aha! 

On a different note, I've been really ill for the past few days (bummer!) but I'm starting to feel a bit better now. So hopefully, I can take some outfit photos again this week! Also, I still have a few hauls as well as some shoes that I want to share with you guys, so watch out for those in the next few weeks. Hee! Hope you're all having a great weekend! x

5 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I want it!!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes! xo

    http://bychella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always bought knock off creepers because my real ones didn't fit but i really like these ones!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're actually pretty awesome <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these, they are so cute and will go with pretty much everything.

    I've just found your blog and I love it, new follower :)
    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...