Monday 18 March 2013

Haul | Basic Tops

River Island deer shirt £12 | striped shirt £10 | black shirt £12
Republic tee £15 (sale)

Everyone loves a good basic! I mean, how can you not? They are so easy and there's absolutely no fuss. They go well with a lot of other garments and it really doesn't take much to style them. Here are a few basic shirts and tops I got a few months back. A couple shirts, one with stags all over it and the other, a grey and coral striped oversized tee. I also got a plain loose black shirt because every girl should have one! And lastly, this grey sleeveless high low top from Republic which by the way has a massive cross running on the front. You probably all know by now how much I love simple tops with a slight edge to them. Ones that you can easily chuck on and still be able to look good in yet be styled up for days when you want to dress it up more. Do you stuck up on basic shirts and tops too? x

2 comments:

  1. Awh the deer shirt is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that deer shirt! I love basic tees.. I find that Zara is especially good for them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...