Wednesday 20 March 2013

Haul | A shirt, a dress and two pairs of socks

New Look shirt £9.99 | dress £14 (sale)
Topshop socks £3.50 each

I like to shop, can you tell? Hahaha! Anyway, these are a few items (again) from a while back. From New Look, I got this blue printed top, a bit similar to the ones I showed in my last post except it has owls on it! Then I found this black chiffon dress with crosses all over. It's so pretty and luckily was on sale when I bought it! Yey! And then a couple socks from Topshop. I actually got 3 pairs for £8 but decided to give one pair to my mom. Hee! I really hope I'm not boring you with all of my 'haul posts', I promise to post more varied things soon! x

5 comments:

  1. All of them look so lovely :).
    I think I have a crush on that dress lol
    Looking forward to see it on you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haul! I love the socks ;D xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on the dress looks lovely, a bit of shopping is good retail therapy ;)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an awesome blog here! loving these simple but great items too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...